Sunday, November 27, 2011

STORM AND DARKNESS

It's raining outside right now like no tomorrow, and the wind is absolutely insane. About and hour ago, the electricity went off and we were sitting here, in complete darkness for over and hour. It was sort of fun, but at the same time a little scary since there was no light to be seen anywhere! I went for a quick walk, with a flashlight in my pocket just in case, to see how severe the cut off was. I had to walk for quite a while before I could spot light, and that was on the other side of the city border, ie in Kauniainen. Spooooky.

Anyway, since I had enough battery on my computer, I decided to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2... Again.....
No matter how many times I watch it, I still end up crying and shivering with goosebumps in the "worst" places.... ( Since I know at least one person why reads my blog and hasn't seen DHP2, ( the blashpemy! ) I'm noit going to spoil it.. ;) )
How can a movie be so touching, it's incredible... Each time I hear the theme song I just feel like crying, it's so amazing...

Oh well, now I need to start packing my stuff since I'm leaving for the stable tomorrow, staying for at least a week. Going to be riding and helping around at the stable, and then Sara's course in the weekend, YAAY!

Oh, and I bought a pare of shoes today from Nelly. I yberlove them, can't wait 'till I get them home and get to try them on!

Goodnight and sleep tight folks!


Good to go to bed with these guys in ya thoughts... :D Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment