Thursday, November 3, 2011

BACK IN BLACK, I HIT THE SACK - I'VE BEEN TOO LONG I'M GLAD TO BE BACK

Heeyo everybody, I'm home again!

My "mini vacation" to the stable kind of expanded for over a week, but that's okay since I had a blast. Just hung around with all the great people over there, rode Ófeigur ( who's better than ever, seriously!) and relaxed. A perfect way to spend time I tell ya.

Now I've also - finally - arranged everything so that I can now say with 100% certainty say that
I AM MOVING TO FRIGGIN' SWEDEN IN JANUARY!

I am so excited I can't even begin to describe it. Kinda scary at the same time but it's going to be so great to just get out there and try my wings a little. It's been a long time waiting but now I've finally made up my mind and I'm actually going.

And a small update on today's program; woke up at 4.15 instead of 5.15 as I had planned since I forgot to set my Wake Up Light - clock to winter time. Woopsie. Oh well, slept one more hour before I had to drag my ass out of bed and get going to Koskela hospital where I participated in a TV - series shoot. It was with the same co - director with whom I had worked with before, so once again I had a blast with the crew, and I'm going to a shoot again next Thursday. This acting thing is really setting off it seems like. I don't mind, could get used to this! :D

Tomorrow I'm off to Helsinki for a Christmas present - hunt, and then stage school lessons in the evening. And SLEEP in the morning. For Christ's sake I need my sleep! If anybody dares to wake me up before 10 AM tomorrow, I'm going to go bonkers. And if what should happen, I will not be responsible for the injuries you might suffer. Just a heads up.

Now I'm going to reload my HIMYM - batteries since I missed the last two episodes while at the stable. Stinson out!



No comments:

Post a Comment