Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 25 - what do you live for

Wow, this answer is going to sounds insanely self-absorbed but what I live for, is my own life. No kidding. I live for myself, I'm not on this planet for somebody else and I know that. If I want to live my life to the fullest, and be happy, than the only way to do that is to make decisions and actions that impact my life the way I want it to head.

Everybody will probably think I'm a self-centered bitch for saying something like that, but it's true. You can't live your life a certain way because of other people, it's your life, your story and you have to live it the way you want, not the way others want.

So I live for happiness in my life. I live for things I love, like music, horses, friends, laughter, smiles, good movies, food etc... I live to feel good and be happy, and I try to gather things that make me happy in my surroundings.

I a nutshell;
I live for happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment