Friday, November 4, 2011

MATERIAL HAPPINESS

Just came home from practice and Stockmann. Practice was fun and shopping at Stockmann was even more fun! Got a couple of things I've been craving for a couple of months already.


Wearing the lip tint in the picture, I love the colour. <3

Here they are;
Maxfactor Lash Exstension Effect - mascara, one of the best I've ever used
Maxfactor Lipfinity Lip Tint - so bloody brilliant I don't have any words left to praise it with!
Lumene Touch of Radiance Highlighter - sort of awesome as well, really like the way it soothes out the skin.

Material happiness is sometimes so underrated.... But tonight I'm enjoying my purchases, adding more of the lip tint all the time just because I totally love the feeling of putting it on, feels so funky! :D
Bye bye money but heeeeeellooo falsified beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment