Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 22 - your wardrobe

Since I promised I'd keep the challenge - updates going, here goes.

My wardrobe, oh boy... Let's put it this way; not the most organized part of my room to be honest.
I tend to throw my clothes on my armchair in the corner after using them, and then just leave them there until I have to shove them into the washer when I run out of clothes. He he.

But shortly described, my wardrobe is sort of boring and not very matching. My clothes rarely match well, and it takes quite a lot of effort to create an outfit that won't make me look like I'm 12 years old and still dressed by my mother, if you get my gist.



I also keep my hygiene stuff in the wardrobe, as you might have noticed on the first picture. 

The wardrobe itself is old like hell, broken down and way too small for all my stuff but what can you do, I just have to make the best out of the situation and just laugh at the poor old thing. Time for a new one at some point I think.

So, there you have my wardrobe in a quick presentation. VĂ³la.


No comments:

Post a Comment