Thursday, November 10, 2011

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

I totally had a near death experience today in the morning!! ...Well, almost. Sort of..

Well the thing is that I am ( apparently, I didn't even know myself ) afraid of heights, especially when it comes to bridges. So today in the morning when I had to cross a bridge in Suvilahti to get to my TV - shootings, I totally panicked and in my head the situation really felt like I was going to die.
The bridge was an old, wooden bridge with a lot of cracks between the boards, so I could see the morning traffic rush by right underneath me, and that totally freaked the living crap outta me! And since the bridge was quite long ( crossing over 4 lanes on Sörnäisten rantatie, Helsinki - people know what I'm talking about ) I totally panicked halfway across and thought I was going to pass out and die or something...
The bridge I had to cross. This is going to haunt my nightmares....

The weird thing is, I didn't even know I was so afraid of heights, I totally did not see the panic coming. But thankfully I made it ( haha, I sound so dramatic ) and later in the day, I could even laugh about it all with my producer who totally made fun of me. :D

Anyway, shooting today was great fun and I was invited to come again tomorrow in the morning. Tomorrow's going to be the 6th time I assist/act for the same producer in this TV - show. It's been a real pleasure working with them!

This morning's set before we got started. The morning sun was absolutely gorgeous!

Tomorrow I'm heading to the shootings again, hopefully it will be as fun as before. And after that I've got stage acting lessons as well, it's going to be a great day!

Goodnighters everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment