Monday, December 26, 2011

"- You're funny! - And you're drunk. - So are you? - But I'm always funny. Or then I'm just always drunk..."

Haha, I can't stop laughing when I recall that scene, where that conversation above was held, in my head. My friend was quite a lot drunker than I think he would like to admit. :D

I miss Tallin so much right now, it's insane. I just want to go back there, now. Doesn't matter where I'd stay or for how long, I just want back. Oh well, I'll just have to hope I can find the time and money to visit again soon.

Christmas is officially over now that all my relatives have got their presents and we've eaten most of the food there was left. So now I'm just going to enjoy the gapdays and look forward to New Years Eve! The plan is to celebrate New Year's Eve at our family friend's place in Laajasalo, Helsinki. I'm most likely going to be the designated driver so no drinking for me.

Now there's Kung Fu Panda on the telly so I'm going to enjoy watching that with the rest of my family. Hope you had a great day, see ya!


In Tallinn a few years ago, on Toompea.

No comments:

Post a Comment