Friday, December 30, 2011

GRAY, RAINY DAY

Today is again one of those boring gray days that makes you just want to curl up in bed with a good movie or something.

I have some stuff going on right now, connected to my moving abroad, so I don't really have much to tell you guys. But hopefully I'll get back on track again soon!

Tomorrow's New Years Eve, what you guys up to? As previously stated, I'm going to be the designated driver for our gang going to Yliskylä, Helsinki, but I'm sure it's going to be fun anyway!

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Blanca and I went to the movies yesterday and saw Sherlock Holmes - The Game of Shadows. Amazing! I absolutely loved it! And loved seeing Jude Law as a horseman, doesn't get much better than that haha. Except Robert Downey Jr on a Shetland pony. :'DD
I also bought a new sweater once we were in Iso Omena and skimmed through the sales. I shall show it to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment