Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BACK IN BUSINESS

Okay, I'm going to try and get this blogging going again. I feel pathetic after 10 days at the stable, totally disconnected from everything like the media, my computer, TV, gossip, happenings etc etc. Of course there's a TV over there and so on but there's really not much time left over to watch TV or just relax at the house. There's always something that needs to be done in stable so most of the time I'm running around in shitty clothes, shitty hair, with a dozen layers of clothes and big, idiotic shoes and simply enjoying it to the fullest. There's something so incredibly relaxing about not caring about anything else, just doing what I enjoy doing the most and having a blast with great people like Satu, Sofia etc. Such an easy way to spend time.

Anyways, most of the time I just did different tasks in the stable since Ó is still lame on the right front leg so mostly we've just snuggled in the stable. I felt so bad for him when he had to stand in the stable for almost a week, poor guy. Tomorrow a lady will massage him and try to relax the tight muscle that is causing the pain in tölt.
Unfortunately, the course Sara was supposed to keep last weekend, was canceled because there weren't enough participants. Some other time then!

Right now I', back at home again, feeling a little confused since I haven't been at home for such a long time ( it feels like it!) I'm just trying to catch up on everything going on here at home, like me becoming an aunt again!! I am so proud of my sister, and the baby girl that was born during the Finnish Independence Day is the smallest and cutest thing I've seen in a while I tell ya!

On Saturday I'm heading to Tikkurila for the movie shoot I mentioned earlier. It's for a Finnish movie production called Miss Farkku Suomi which is based on an album and also novel by Kauko Röyhkä. I am so looking forward to it!
I'm also heading off to Sweden on Monday to check out the place where I'll be working next year, that'll be fun!

Right now I'm just listening to some David Guetta ( Without You feat. Usher - bloody awesome song!) and soon I'm planning on climbing into bed to watch some How I Met Your Mother, it's been a long time no see my dear HIMYM. <3

I also brought a package from the post office today, but I just decided I'm going to keep you waiting 'till tomorrow and then show you what I bought... ;) Goodnighters and happy "pikkulauantai"!


I can sort of relate to that atm... Hmm, I could take a trip to the fridge....

No comments:

Post a Comment