Friday, June 29, 2012

WHADAPP

SIIRI'S COMING HERE TOMORROW!!!
Sorry about the caps lock but my excitement has no boundaries, finally we can hang out again for more than just two days!! <3

Otherwise my day has been pretty boring, ran some errands before coming home and tidying my place up a little.
On the way home my knee snapped and apparently decided it had had enough. Thank you very much, I yelp at every step each time I try to go up a flight of stairs...


I am in no way trying to collect sympathy - points with that face...
( altho' I do look like a 7 - year old, that has to gain me something, right? )

Oh well, I'm gonna do some finishing touches on my cleaning and then probably hit off to bed ( hopefully ) so that I'll be energize and ready to rumble tomorrow with me Siiri! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment