Monday, June 11, 2012

GÖTEBORG IN MY HEART

Every single time a customer calls and wants to add a transfer buss to their booking, and they tell me they come from Göteborg, I just want to sigh and say " you lucky bastards...." Because seriously, even if Sweden and Finland are quite similar, Göteborg is like out of this world! It is simply one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been to, there's just something about it that I love unconditionally. ( and the fact that people in Göteborg talk with the cutest accents ever is a big bonus!)
The fact that I also had the best trip in my entire life to Göteborg might be a contributing factor. We went to Göteborg Film festival as a school trip in my first year at Lärkan, and I can honestly say i don't think I've ever had so much fun! It was truly one hell of a trip, and I will always remember it.

I wish I could take a trip to Göteborg at some point this summer, maybe I should force Siiri to pack her bags for a weekend trip to this heaven on Earth. ;)

I could easily consider moving to Göteborg if life ever happened to lead me there. <3 Midnight walk in Göteborg with Judi, totally worth freezing our asses off. ( this was in the middle of November I think and it was fecking freeeezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment