Sunday, June 24, 2012

45 MINS OF SLEEP WILL DO

Yesterday evening I was still planning on spending midsummer at home, perhaps watching a movie and going to bed early.

Yeah, that went to hell.
I decided in the whim of the moment to go to Patarei prison after all, just to watch the bonfire for a while and then leave somewhere around midnight.

Well turns out, one does not simply walk out of Patarei at a decent hour.

I ran into loads of friends and people I happen to know, there was an Aussie guy playing a live gig and the atmosphere was great despite the shitty weather. And all the suddenly it was 3 o'clock in the middle of the night and I was sitting in a cab on my way to the Red Emperor to have another drink. I have no idea how that happened, but I did NOT plan to stay at the Emperors 'till 5 in the morning and then walk all the way home in the rain. And then sleep for approx. 45 minutes before getting up and going to work.

So today I definitely felt like I deserved; tired like hell and my muscles refused to co-operate. Sure was fun trying to sound cheerful on the phone with customers....

But at least I had a blast, that's the most important part!




And oh yeah, how you like my new hair? Being spontaneous has it's perks....

No comments:

Post a Comment