Tuesday, June 26, 2012

PROCRASTINATION....

1: What are you wearing?
- Pajama shirt and bottoms

2: Ever been in love?
- Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- Unfortunately, yes

4: How tall are you?
- Good question... 174 cm maybe?

5: How much do you weigh?
- I have no idea, haven't stepped on a scale in over a year. It's just numbers on a screen, who gives a fuck about that

6: Any tattoos you want?
- Yes, I'd love to have a dove, an owl and a sparrow on my neck, or Rafiki's drawing of Simba on my wrist.

A draft of the Simba tattoo a friend of mine drew for me. Kind of love it!



















7: Any piercings that you want?

- Not really. Back in the day I wanted a lip piercing but that craving's gone.

8: OTP?
- Klaine!!

9: Favorite Show?
- "Friends" will always be my one and only

10: Favorite bands?
- Oh, there are too many! Green Day and The Beatles will always be keepers tho'...

11: Something you miss?
- Bloffe... <3 And Siiri, my family, Hestbakki, salmiakki!

Heaven on Earth <3
 































12: Favorite song?
- Right now, Melissa Horn "Jag kan inte skilja på" and "Saknar dig mindre och mindre." Sort of changes depending on mood and what's going on in my life.

13: How old are you?
- 20. Yesterday a guy at Emperors thought I was 16, I feel old!

14: Zodiac sign?
- Capricorn

15: Hair Color?
- Blond

16: Favorite quote?
- “When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” - Chris Colfer ♥

17: Favorite singer?
-Gosh, that is way too hard! Melissa Horn is rocking the chart right now, she's amazing!

18: Favorite color?
- I really love red, but at the moment I'm going to thru a pastel - phase, like pastel green and blue!

19: Loud music or soft?
- Soft music playing loudly!

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- Here in Tallinn, I take a walk down to the sea thru the park. Back in Finland, I'd take a walk around Kauniainen. Or chill at Hestbakki, that always cheers me up.

By the sea here in Tallinn

























21: How long does it take you to shower?

- I'll stand there until I run out of warm water. I ain't kidding....

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- On a typical morning before work or school, around 20 min maybe. ( getting dressed, fixing my hair and make-up ) If I'm in a hurry, 5 min.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- Well, I wouldn't call it a fight but a couple of months ago a girl started hitting me and showing my head in the wall. Turns out this girl likes to settle arguments with her fists, hahah....

24: Turn on?
- Confidence, passion and thoughtfulness

25: Turn off?
- Insecurity and trying to act like a stud. Not impressing fella....

26: The reason you started a blog?
- I had no particular reason. I just thought I'd be fun to write down my thoughts and happenings in life and then read it all later.

27: Fears?
- Not making a difference in the world. No matter how, I need to know I mattered and made a difference on at least some scale, big or small.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
- Realizing I was losing something meaningful to me....

29: Last time you cried?
- A couple of days ago due to the reason above.

30: Meaning behind the name of your blog?
- I'm just a silly person, so Silly Bea was short and simple. ( and available, man it's hard to find free usernames nowadays! Good look teenagers of the future....)

31: Last book you read?
- Voldemar Panso's book about acting. Fascinating but insanely boring at times.

32: Last song you listened to?
- Melissa Horn "Under löven"

33: Last show you watched?
- The Big Bang Theory ( it's playing in the background right now )

34: Last person you talked to?
- Craig at Emperors before leaving last night

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- The person I last texted? I have no friggin' idea what's going on there!
edit; I just realized I texted "ok" to Martti last night around 1 o'clock, so that would be the last person. And that relationship is damn easy to define; Martti is one hell of a good friend of mine, love you buddy!

36: Favorite food?
- Home made tacos, hands down! And oven made salmon, yum....

37: Place you want to visit?
- Kenya, New York, Venice, the Maledives, Macchu Picchu etc. Those are the places I haven't been to ( and probably never will ) but I'd also love to re-visit Iceland and the UK.

England <3
























38: Last place you were?

- Umm, besides home? Emperors last night.

39: Do you have a crush?
- Unfortunately yes. It's very inconvenient...

40: Last time you kissed someone?
- Two days ago. I'd love to re-live that...

41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
- I actually can't remember... Quite a nice surprise, hahah!

42: What color underwear are you wearing?
- Black and white ( insert me singing MJ right around now... )

43: What colour shirt are you wearing? 
- Grey

44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
- Grey ( I seem like a hoot and a half when it comes to colours right now, don't I?)

45: Wearing any bracelets?
- Nope

46: Last sport you played?
- Does pool count? And I lost by one shot, damn you Luke....

47: Last song you sang?
- "Teenage Dream" while making breakfast

48: Last prank call you remember doing?
- Jeez, it's been so long since my last prank call, I honestly can't remember!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- Yesterday

50: Favorite movie?
- "Lion King" 'till the end of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment