Friday, June 1, 2012

TU ABBALLE'O'' ROCCO ROLL

I keep on wishing for more rain and thunder if possible - my collegue is cursing me cause of it, hahaha!
( apparently she has to walk all the way home and doing it in the pouring rain was nothing she wanted to do. Wonder why...? )

I want mooooore rain, and thunder! I want raindrops the size of my fist so that all this awful dust would just wash away and my sinuses wouldn't suffer cause of it anymore.
I want to go to bed tonight and fall asleep to the sound of rain falling on the old, pathetic tinroof. It is the most comforting and calming sound on Earth, seriously love it!

I'm jamming to "Tu Vuo' Fa L'Americano" and making a fool out of myself at work, I hope your Friday is as amusing as mine is. I'm sleep deprivated like hell and it's starting to affect my behaviour in a curious way. :D


What I feel like doing right now, in the middle of the
office - dancing 'till me feet ache!

No comments:

Post a Comment