Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WELL, AT LEAST THE PLACE IS CLEAN

I think my nails might fall off any second now... I've been cleaning my place all evening since my sister is coming to visit tomorrow and I want the place to look flawless. So as soon as I got home from work, I got cracking at the dishes, then took the rugs out, cleaned the windows, vacuumed the entire place, put two batches of laundry going and then washed the floors. Dear God....

My hands look like they've gone through a shredder and I think I have dust absolutely everywhere after trying to clean my rugs. Oh well, having guests come over has it's benefits.




Time for a break! And that means getting some food, watching Sex and the City and throwing myself on the bed, and not getting up before I absolutely have to. Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment