Saturday, May 19, 2012

BACK AT HOME

Okay, so my stay in Tartu stretched a little longer because I got sick, again. I threw up and basically slept in the bathroom the whole day on Tuesday, and had to stay at my relative's 'till the end of the week before returning to Tallinn on Friday.
I am so sick and tired of this shit already, why can't I be healthy for God's sake?!
I'm trying to go back to work this Monday, and hopefully it will work out this time. ( had to go back home the second day, just couldn't do it. ) I also have to go back to the doctor in about a month for some tests to figure out why my immune system is "shutting down" like this, it's not normal anymore. The doctor's got a hunch what it could be but we'll need some blood tests etc to know for sure.

Enough about that!
I've been lazy like hell all weekend and don't intend to change that state either, haha! Now some Disney movies and leftover food from yesterday, adios!


2 comments:

  1. Sv: Nemen:D Åh tack Bea vad glad jag blir! Jag tycker faktiskt också hon har blivit riktigt flott och fin nu, synd att ridningen inte går lika bra som den gjorde för ett par veckor sedan, men man ska väl ha en svacka nån gång :)

    Rider inte du nått?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, lite motgångar för att kunna uppskatta när det går bra behövs ju ibland! :)

      Näe, tyvärr så har jag inte suttit på en häst sen April då jag kvickt var hemma på besök till Finland. Finns lite knapert med islandshästar i Estland, och har dessutom inga överloppspengar övh. :(
      Men tack och lov skall jag till Finland hela juni-augusti för att sommarjobba på stallet, skall bli underbart!

      Delete