Tuesday, May 8, 2012

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY - ONE COULD WISH!

I have eaten my fair share of apples but still have to run to the doctor every 5th day it feels like.

And that is also the case today. I was planning on sleeping as long as possible today before my doctors appointment at 15 o'clock, but for some reason I woke up around 8 -9 ish and couldn't fall asleep properly after that since the sun was shining outside. So around 12 I gave up and made some breakfast before checking my emails for today etc.

So time to freshen up, get dressed and walk to the doctor, thank God it's so near to my place so that I can walk ( or take the tram if I'm feeling lazy.)

So have a nice Tuesday everyone!



Old picture taken at work, right around the time
when I got sick to begin with, hence the scarf
( and
the bags under my eyes, hahaha! )


No comments:

Post a Comment