Thursday, February 9, 2012

SO SUNNY!

It's so sunny outside I almost get a headache, gah!  Anyway!

Today I took a quick spin to the stable with Blanca in the morning, the weather was perfect so Bloffe and I took a quick ride out in the woods. It was heavenly!

But as I said yesterday, I just got home from Tallinn where I shopped 'till I dropped - haha - and had a job interview with a really big company in Tallinn. I think I'll keep the company's name a secret until all the papers are signed etc. :) But I'll let you know as soon as everything is settled!

Before the interview I had some time to kill so I just walked around at Stockmann and wasted money - woops... No but in all seriousness, all I bought was sort of necessary so my conscience is clean.

I found a white wool jacket by Vila which I LOVE, a mattifying hairpowder by Björn Axén, handcream from Garnier and a bottle of root lifter by Cutrin from the boat on my way home.


I haven't had time to test the powder or root lifter yet, but I totally dig the hand cream by Garnier! Very quickly absorbing, makes the hands feel really soft and the smell is lovely! Thumbs up for that.

Now I want to watch the newest episode of Top Gear and just relax. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment