Sunday, February 5, 2012

SMALL FAILURE - NO BIGGIE

Okay, so I might have failed the finding-a-coat - operation slightly, but that's not my fault! There are no winter coats for sale anymore, none what so friggin' ever.
I ended up getting a ride to Helsinki so I just raided Helsinki's Stockmann today, I'll give Tapiola a try tomorrow after a trip to the stable with Blanca.

Even if I couldn't find a coat, I didn't come home empty handed - can I get an amen on that?! Haha.


This ring followed with me home - I love it! Birds FTW! <3


And then some lingerie - "3 for the price of 2" - sales are always fun to find!

Now it's time for me to get ready for bed and then try to get some sleep for an "early" wake-up tomorrow. Haha, 10 o'clock is early for me. God I'm pathetic. Oh well, goodnight folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment