Sunday, February 19, 2012

LAZY SUNDAY MORNING

I am so hungry but I have no breakfast and I'm waaay too lazy to get up from bed and actually go to the store. Gah, the problem with living alone.

Oh well. Anyway,I got home somewhere around 5 yesterday ( or today I guess ) and totally collapsed to bed, I was so exhausted. So I slept like a baby 'till like... 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Woops.

Tomorrow is my first day at work so today I'll try to just... relax and prepare for tomorrow I guess. I'm a little nervous how work is going to be. I'm going to have a long day since I need to continue straight from work to another place for a meeting. More about that tomorrow then.

Now I'll finish jamming to "Wanna Dance With Somebody" and then watch the newest episode of The Big Bang Theory.


Lolsofunny.com  - this made me laugh this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment