Saturday, February 18, 2012

LIFE IS SWEEEEET

Let me just sum this up; my life rocks at the moment!


I can't believe how much fun I'm having. I'm having a great time with great people and my future job seems like so much fun! I am so happy right now, life is just so easy and fun!

So yesterday I headed to Tallinn Backpackers to start my Friday off, then joined the guys to a small pub crawl before I headed to Hoov and met up with some friends. I ended up sitting in the outdoor hot tub with the guys until 7 o'clock in the morning before we headed home and tried to sleep. Altho' I didn't get to rest much since we went to bed somewhere around 8 and I had to get up at 13.30 to go to my job training. But sleep is terribly overrated! Haha. Now I look like I haven't slept in day, thr bags under my eyes are quite impressive. :D

Now I want to freshen up a little, eat something and maaaaaybe go for a glass or two tonight. But just a glass or two... *whistels*

Have a nice Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment