Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HOME

Since I've got a small flu coming, my employer sent me home today and told me to rest. Fine by me, thank you very much since I feel like shit to be honest. Sore throat, runny nose and every single muscle and ligament aches. Feels awesome!

I just tired to open my new Internet bank and see my balance, but the thing is a frigging Rubic's cube I tell you! I can't understand anything since it's in Estonian and the words are totally unfamiliar to me. Whaaaat the hell. Oh well, at least I have some money. Now I'll just have to wait for the actual card so I can start paying with it at the store.

Now I'm going to make some lunch and then maybe head out to the store, running out of milk I'm afraid...



Yes, I do look like a hobo. My apologies if anyone's traumatized.

No comments:

Post a Comment