Friday, January 27, 2012

YEEEEAHH MANN

I am so excited.

I found THE apartment with an friggin' capital A!!! It is absolutely perfect for me, and the rent is ridiculous, like, I feel like paying more just because it's so friggin' perfect for me! :D

So excited, I want to move todaaaaaaaay. Haha, I'll have to wait a couple of days untill I can actually move...

Anyway, yesterday was LOADS of fun, once again, and today I don't even feel sick! Haha. We just ended up staying at this hostel called Red Emperor, and just celebrated Australia in the traditional way; drinking.
Today most people seem to... umm, regret the last few glasses I think. :D

I have one more apartment showing today, which I feel like is a total waste of time but oh well, might as well give it a go since I'm still in Tallinn. Before that I plan on doing nooooothiiiiiing and just be lazy on the couch. Cheers and laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment