Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MADE A WRONG TURN, ONCE OR TWICE - DUG MY WAY OUT, BLOOD AND FIRE

Helloo peeps! Sooo so so sorry for the bad updates but I've been busy like never before! It's insane, I just have so much to do and somehow blogging just ends up suffering because of it. But I bet you guys don't mind, Iäm not that important anyway haha.

Aaaanyway, the Estonia trip last week was well, in one word, awesome! Blanca and I had so much fun and I was once again reminded why I love Estonia and Estonians in general! Such a great place to celebrate ones birthday I tell you! Especially if you're wearing a partyhat and singing "Livin' On a Prayer" in the middle of the street at 3 AM. Haha, that was fun.

Here's some pictures since I'm too lazy to write anything more and "a picture says more than a thousand words" or how was it....



Partytie!!


Partyhat!!



Next morning was... umm, snowy....



Now I need to get back to my packing since I'm heading to Estonia again tomorrow for one more interview and a test day at a café. Looking forward to staying at "Tallinn Party Hostel" in Old Town. Should be fun!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment