Thursday, January 19, 2012

EHRM.. GOOD MORNING.

I seriously need to get a hold of my sleeping routine... I've been sleepy like hell the last couple of evenings, but then once I actually go to bed, I can't fall asleep and end up watching The Big Bang Theory or Glee to like.. 2 AM. Woops. And then I wake up after 12.. He.. he...

Anyways. I am sooo looking forward to next week. Guess why?

Because my friggin' SIRIUS is coming to Finland for a week!!!



A roadtrip Siiri! :'D This one is for you sweetie! <3 :''DDD

It's going to be friggin' awesome to see her again, missed her like crazy! <3

Next week I'll be heading to Tallinn for a few days again, to check out some apartments. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for.

Now I need to continue eating my breakfast and then try to send some e-mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment