Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TALLINN BABEH!

Today I met my future employer when he was visiting in Finland.

Yupp. There it is, I've finally found a job in Tallinn and plan on moving there in the end of January, or as soon as I decide which apartment to rent. I've been looking at a few possible candidates for a few days, so now I just need to make some phonecalls and then go take a look at them before I decide which one I want.

SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED!!

This is so bloody scare and awesome at the same time, I can't even describe it.

Claire and I when out celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Coffeeshots!!

I'm going to be working as a sales assistant for this company called Boomerang Distributions. Don't really know what I'll be doing in the very beginning, to be honest, but I'm sure it's going to be fun since my colleagues seem great!
Anyways... Tomorrow I'm going yo Ruoholahti to this spa place for a skin analysis. The model agency gave us gift cards for one free visit, so I thought I'd go there before I move so I know better how to take care of my skin. Totally looking forward to it, it's going to be very interesting I think!

Now I'll keep on watching a movie on TV - night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment