Saturday, October 22, 2011

FASHION FAIR

Today, after meeting a few friends for drinks yesterday and then sleeping over at my friend Rebecca's place, I got on the tram to the Fair Center to go to the Fashion Fair 2011. My modeling agency gave us free tickets, so I thought why not. But everything didn't go exactly according to plan. First, when I got there, it turned out that the  checkroom was full, so I had nowhere to put all my millions bags and my coat etc. So that wort of pissed me off. So I just had to carry all those things with me, with five billion other people in a crowded Fair Center and I didn't even find it that interesting. Nothing very exciting and fun to be honest... Went to say a quick hi to my model agency at their booth, but then I had enough of the crowd and headed home. On top of everything, I saw a man puke his friggin' guts out on the train station, which totally made me feel sick. So now I'm at home, tired, sorta annoyed at everything and everyone and just want to go to bed or something.....

Oh well, at least yesterday was fun, meeting all the friends from school I haven't seen in a long while.

I <3 fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment