Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SORRY GUYS

As you might have noticed, I haven't been able to blog in over a week since I moved to Hestbakki to work here for the rest of the summer until I know where I'll end up in the fall. ( no pressure, sure.... I am friggin' freaking out!)

So, to sum it up; I've been working approx. 16 hour days in the stable day after day, doing stable chores, riding horses and stuffing my face with good food in the evenings in great company. I ain't complaining, even tho' I do miss Tallinn a little... And my home back in Espoo.
But you only live once so I'll try to enjoy life instead of feeling blue in a bed somewhere!

And then we went to the Finnish Championships for Icelandic horses last week, to cheer on our friends and enjoy all the great horses of course.

Blanca's horse Dimma, Ultsi and I at Ypäjä.


Our Hestbakki gang, from the right;
Sofia, Kerttu, Anniina, Johanna, Blanca and I.

Aaarighty, there you go, some pictures and a quick update about what's going on in my life. As might have realized by now, I am pretty busy and don't really have time and energy to sit in front of the computer that ain't even mine. ( borrowing Satus laptop since I can't connect mine to the Mokkula - wireless Internet. ) So, goodnight folks and hopefully I'll be able to update someday soon again!



( Siiri, I miss tumblr.... Bad addiction showing it's ugly head! :'D )


No comments:

Post a Comment