Sunday, July 22, 2012

OH OH OH OH, I'VE GOT A LOVE THAT KEEPS ME WAITING

I am at the moment lying on the terrace on our back yard, desperately trying to catch a tan since I currently reflect the sun. Yes, I am that pale.

Siiri and I had a nice night in yesterday, watched a movie and then drank wine on our terrace 'till 3 AM. I've missed evening like that, just sitting and talking with Siiri about everything until our mouths feels dry and we can't keep our eyes open any longer.

Thanks to Satu, my employer, I could come back to Espoo for a couple of days to just enjoy being at home and seeing family and friends. A big thanks to her, this truly feels like a nice change from all the action going on at the stable 24/7.

I should get dressed and head off to Kauniainen to buy some dinner and maybe some strawberries or peas. Yum, that actually sounds delicious, I really need to get going. Byes!

It's so bright ouT here, my webcam can't  handle it, hahah.
But at least you get a  sneak peak of my new sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment