Monday, September 10, 2012

WHEN YOU'RE BURNING YOUR WHEELS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN GOING AND GONE

I ams SO sorry for not updating in about a century but it's sort of hard to when one doesn't have Internet here in the woods!

My days are pretty much the same no matter which day you'd ask about; taking care of horses, riding, eating and hanging out with great people with the same interests. Now and then I try to get back to Espoo to meet my family etc, but most of my time I end up chilling here instead.

At this moment my life is sort of, well, very unplanned. Whenever I try to plan or think about the future, my head just starts spinning and I feel like crawling in a corner somewhere and rock back and forth. So moving on, I'll let you know if I get somewhere in my aimless planning of a life I don't even know that I want yet!

Now I want to go back to watching Sex and the City and snuggling with me soulmate Agnes! :)


Just about the same look that Agnes does when I scratch her belly. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment